THE PROUD ESPADA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW ALLIES--PLEASE READ AND RESPOND

2 posters

Go down

WOW ALLIES--PLEASE READ AND RESPOND Empty WOW ALLIES--PLEASE READ AND RESPOND

Post  midevil Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:17 pm

I HAVE TALKED TO THE LEADER OF WOW AND THEY HAVE DECIDED TO DISSOLVE ALL ALLIANCES WITH ALL CLANS WITHIN HEROES. THEY WERE ALLIED WITH ALMOST EVERYONE OF THEM. THEY ARE ONLY KEEPING A SELECT FEW THAT WERE THE MOST LOYAL TO THEM. ESPADA DID NOT MAKE THE CUT. HOWEVER, IT WAS AGREED UPON THAT NO MEMBER OF ESPADA AND NO MEMBER OF WOW SHALL BATTLE EACH OTHER. IF THIS HAPPENS, TALK IT OUT WITH THE PERSON WHOM YOU ARE FIGHTING AND LET EACH MEMBER KNOW THEY NEED TO TALK TO AN OFFICER IN EACH CLAN. THE OFFICERS WILL THEN HANDLE THE SITUATION. BY DISSOLVING AN ALLIANCE DOES NOT MEAN WE FIGHT THEM. IT JUST MEANS THAT THEY DO NOT GET INVOLVED IN OUR FIGHTS AND WE DO NOT HAVE TO GET INVOLVED IN THEIRS. KOKO IS AN HONORABLE LEADER THAT LISTENS TO REASON AND HE HAD TO DO WHAT WAS BEST FOR HIS CLAN. ESPADA DID THE SAME THING NOT TO LONG AGO AND HE UNDERSTOOD OUR REASONS.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, I HAVE NOT SEEN MANY ESPADA ON LATELY. IF ESPADA IS TO SUCCEED AND GROW INTO A POWERFUL CLAN WITH A GOOD REPUTATION, WE NEED OUR MEMBERS TO GET OUT THEIR AND REPRESENT US. SPREAD THE NAME AND LET IT KNOWN WHO YOU ARE. I HAVE NOT SEEN THIS BY MANY PEOPLE. IF YOU NO LONGER WISH TO BE APART OF ESPADA, WE HAVE A RESIGNATION SECTION THAT YOU CAN GO TO TO RESIGN. THEIR WILL BE NO HARD FEELINGS. WE NEED TO BUILD AND IT STARTS WITH DEDICATED MEMBERS. THE OFFICERS CAN'T DO IT ALONE.

THANK YOU---MID
midevil
midevil
☆☆☆ESPADA☠CAPTAIN☆☆☆
☆☆☆ESPADA☠CAPTAIN☆☆☆

Back to top Go down

WOW ALLIES--PLEASE READ AND RESPOND Empty Re: WOW ALLIES--PLEASE READ AND RESPOND

Post  kimber1731 Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:28 pm

Hi Mid,

I was geting the impression that Black was going to disband Espada. I am glad to hear that is not true. I don't know what happened with everyone a couple of weeks ago but I have been watching but not saying much in game. If something is going on I think it would be a good idea to let the members know. I was waiting to see what was happening and I still am not sure what was going on. I know that I have been seeing a lot of drama lately and that is not good.

Kimber
kimber1731
kimber1731
★ESPADA SOLDIER★
★ESPADA SOLDIER★

Back to top Go down

WOW ALLIES--PLEASE READ AND RESPOND Empty Re: WOW ALLIES--PLEASE READ AND RESPOND

Post  midevil Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:45 am

The drama was had nothing really to do with ESPADA. Tenpenny and myself decided to deguild someone in our guilds. That person decided to guild up with "the one who destroys." He is the leader of the darkness clan. The member that decided to guild up with them was an ex ESPADA member. Everyone on the b/c took it way to far. It was a personal choice for us on how we play the game. There was no war or fighting involved.

As far as Anime goes, A few people have been watching the way he plays and watching the b/c. I can't tell you how many times a member of our guild that was guilded with Anime was bountied by the darkness clan. The bounties happen and then all of a sudden Anime asks on the b/c "so has anyone heard from the darkness at all?" Ten and I finally had enough and called him out on it. He of course denied it so we deguilded him also. After he was deguilded, he proceeded to bounty me. At this point he was let go from ESPADA.

I hope this may answer any questions.
midevil
midevil
☆☆☆ESPADA☠CAPTAIN☆☆☆
☆☆☆ESPADA☠CAPTAIN☆☆☆

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down