THE PROUD ESPADA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IN THE BEST INTEREST OF ESPADA

3 posters

Go down

IN THE BEST INTEREST OF ESPADA Empty IN THE BEST INTEREST OF ESPADA

Post  midevil Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:19 am

IT HAS BECOME OBVIOUS THAT THERE ARE MANY MEMBERS OF ESPADA THAT DO NOT CLAIM TO BE US, DO NOT CHECK THE FORUMS, AND DO NOT CARE TO BE APART OF THIS CLAN. I AM GIVING EVERY MEMBER A CHANCE TO DEFEND THEMSELVES IN THIS THREAD. I AM GIVING EVERYONE TWO WEEKS TO RESPOND TO THIS THREAD OR I WILL CONSIDER IT THAT YOU HAVE RESIGNED FROM ESPADA. A LOT OF WORK HAS GONE INTO TRYING TO REBUILD THIS CLAN AND I FEEL THAT EVERYONE IS NOT DOING THEIR SHARE. I HAVE SEEN MEMBERS SWEARING ON THE B/C AND LEAVING COMMENTS ON PEOPLES PAGES THAT WERE NOT APPROPRIATE. I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT ANY LONGER. RESPECT OUR RULES OR DO US ALL A BIG FAVOR AND LEAVE. IT SEEMS THAT SOME PEOPLE JUST WANT TO BE PART OF A CLAN WHEN THEY WANT HELP WITH SOMETHING. THIS IS GOING TO STOP.LIKE I SAID, YOU WILL EITHER BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF ESPADA OR YOU CAN RESIGN. AFTER THE TWO WEEK PERIOD IF YOU HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO THIS THREAD, YOU WILL RECEIVE A MESSAGE STATING THAT I HAVE TERMINATED YOUR POSITION IN ESPADA. I AM SURE THAT YOU MAY FEEL THAT THIS IS HARSH BUT WHEN IF WE ARE GOING TO BE SUCCESSFUL, CHANGES NEED TO BE MADE.
midevil
midevil
☆☆☆ESPADA☠CAPTAIN☆☆☆
☆☆☆ESPADA☠CAPTAIN☆☆☆

Back to top Go down

IN THE BEST INTEREST OF ESPADA Empty Re: IN THE BEST INTEREST OF ESPADA

Post  sahls Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:21 pm

I check the forums, NEVER swear, and always help out members when they need it. ALWAYS!

sahls
★ESPADA SOLDIER★
★ESPADA SOLDIER★

Back to top Go down

Post  kimber1731 Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:13 pm

Hi Mid,

I try hard not to swear and think I have done pretty good at it. I check into the forum and persent myslef as an Espada member should. Lately there has been a lot of drama going on in game and with in Espada. I have been in game but have not been saying much. Perhaps I can offer a bit of advice. I know that some issues need to be kept quiet but the members need to have some kind of direction when there are issues within Espada. Until today I was not even sure that Espada had not been disbanded. The last I read here in the forum was that Black was talking about just quitting. That was a couple of weeks ago. I have just been keeping my mouth shut until I found out what was going on. Espada cannot survive if the leaders don't let the members know what is going on. I am not placing blame any where and I am not trying to be disrespectful in any way. Just offering my observations. I posted a message that maybe we should have a meeting every month until we have a more solid foundation. This would allow the group to air issues and also ask questions or receive instruction. This would also allow us all to get to know each other better. Just some thoughts I have on the subject

Kimber
kimber1731
kimber1731
★ESPADA SOLDIER★
★ESPADA SOLDIER★

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down